CBRA welcomes expression and works to promote a safe environment for everyone to engage in dialog, idea-sharing and perspective-building.
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the overall community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
To be considered for publishing, letters and comments…
- must not contain content that is offensive, harmful, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, or threatening;
- must not contain personal or sensitive information about others;
- must be submitted by the author in their own name;
- must not violate any copyrights, licenses, or privacy laws.
Submitted letters and comments may be published on the CBRA website, CBRA newsletter, or both.
Sometimes readers will want to contact the author of Letters such as these; CBRA does not share your contact information. If you want readers to be able to contact you as the writer, please be sure to include your desired contact information in your letter.
CBRA strives to provide balanced points of views from our community and will not publish letters and/or comments that attempt to shut down other opinions or are repetitious for any reasons. CBRA reserves the right in its sole discretion to choose whether to publish or not publish any letters and/or comments.