For those interested in being kept informed about the Shelbourne Valley Planning process, there are a number of upcoming Open Houses:
- Monday, November 19, 4 to 8:30 p.m. Lambrick Secondary School Gym (4139 Torquay Dr.).
- Monday, November 26, 4 to 8:30 p.m. Cedar Hill Golf Course Club House (1400 Derby Road).
- Tuesday, November 27, 4 to 8:30 p.m. Cedar Hill Golf Course Club House (1400 Derby Road).
- A Virtual Open House and survey (identical material to the regular Open House) will be available online at saanich.ca beginning November 19 and ending December 10.
Other Options for Feedback:
- General Comments on the future of the Shelbourne Valley can also be sent to the Planning Department by e-mail or regular mail (see below for contact information).
- Focus Groups are also planned with Valley seniors, youth and the business community early in the New Year (If you, or someone you know, would be a good candidate for one of the focus groups, please let the Planning Department know).
- Presentation – If you are a member of an association or group that would like to have a presentation on the Action Plan please let the Planning Department know.
For more information, please contact Harold Stanley, Area Planner, District of Saanich, Tel: (250) 475-5494 ext. 3410, Fax: (250) 475-5430