After several months of preparation, with a view to enhancing communication to and from the community, CBRA has launched its new website: www.cadborobay.net.
The old site – www.cadborobay.bc.ca – will continue to run in parallel, until everyone has made the transition.
Like the previous site, the new website will be your central resource for Cadboro Bay community related information. The following provides just a brief summary of the features available in the new website:
- News page updated daily from the Times Colonist, Saanich News, District of Saanich, UVic and our own Cadboro Bay News
- Calendar featuring events in the Community, in the Village (events/specials at the local businesses) and CBRA Business
- Interactive map with photos from the area
- Contact page providing up-to-date contact information for CBRA directors and committees with links to related organizations
- Emergency Preparedness page with information about the Cadboro Bay Emergency Preparedness Committee and its subcommittees
- Registration page – you can now join CBRA, or renew your CBRA membership, securely online by credit card or by PayPal
- Online archive of CBRA meeting minutes and initiatives such as CARSA and Queenswood
Look for our full informative article on the new website in CBRA’s upcoming newsletter. In it you will find out more detailed information on the sites features – such as the ability, from the news page, to subscribe to Cadboro Bay related news and have it delivered directly to your computer or even your mobile device.
In the coming weeks, we’re hoping to add a Photo Gallery featuring photos contributed by you and other Cadboro Bay fans, a Community page with occasional in-depth articles on specific individuals or organizations within the community and information on each of the businesses in the village.
And this is just the start!
We hope you enjoy the new web site and that it becomes your one-stop website for Cadboro Bay community information.
Please send your comments and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org .