- Industry Canada has absolutely no idea how many cell phone towers are in Canada.
- In British Columbia, Telus is covertly trying to build as many 14.9 metre towers as they can.
- In my community of Cadboro Bay Telus has been blocked 3 times yet they keep pushing to build a tower.
- Huge cash incentives by Telus to the local United Church are being used to get these towers built.
- There is no municipal government involvement, no government approval, and no due diligence.
- People with health issues are being forced to move, maybe sell their houses, and it is impossible to get any government attention at any level.
- Health Canada data is extremely out of date.
- As I grew up: ‘lead’ was good, thalidomide worked, second-hand smoke was no issue…..need I go on.
- Please do not stop reporting on this issue.
- ‘Local governments’ will not help!