Cadboro Bay United Church announces: Special learning sessions on
- March 3, 2014 from 7-9pm
- March 31, 2014 from 2-4pm
at the sanctuary at the church, at2625 Arbutus Rd.
Cadboro Bay Residents & Friends Welcome!
Advance Care Planning is about having conversations with your close family, friends and health care providers so that they know the health care treatment you would agree to, or refuse, if you become incapable of expressing your own decisions.
- What is Advance Care Planning?
- Why is Advance Care Planning important?
- What are the first steps to Advance Care Planning?
- Where can I find more resources?
Presented by: Dawn Dompierre ACP RN, Island Health
Location: Cadboro Bay United Church – 2625 Arbutus Rd
By discussion your wishes with your loved ones and health care providers, they will be better able to act on your behalf.
For more information, visit http://www.viha.ca/advance_care_planning/