Over 100 resident association members came out on Wednesday May 11th to hear:
- Constable Peter Wong – Saanich Police Community Engagement Representative;
- Peter Kuran, CEO, UVic Properties, addressed the Future Plans for UVic’s Queenswood Property;
- Mayor Richard Atwell – Keynote Speaker.
There was a question and answer period after each presentation.
The following Executive Members were elected for a one year term—each with their own area of responsibility:
- Eric Dahli – Board Chair; SCAN representative; BIA liaison and updating the Village bulletin board
- Bill Dancer – Emergency Preparedness Task Force and liaison for the Core Area liquid waste water
- Jerry Donaldson – Board Secretary and Chair of the Penrhyn St. Committee
- Jennifer Kay – the Haro Woods Parks Management Plan Advisory Committee Member
- Dave Lyn– Membership Chair
- Peter Meekison, Vice Chair, an alternate SCAN representative and a U-Vic Liaison committee member
- Eric Ochs – Oak Bay Community Association Liaison
- Barbara Raponi – UVic Liaison and Queenswood committee Chair
- Michael Tripp –Chair CommunityLeadership Awards Project
- Lyn Wray – Board Treasurer