(All CBRA members in good standing are welcome to attend CBRA board meetings)
Agenda for September – Wednesday, September 13, 2016, 7pm
at Goward House 2495 Arbutus Road, Victoria BC V8N 1V9
- Call to Order
- Motion to approve agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Motion to approve the July 13, 2016 board meeting minutes.
- Chair’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Committee Reports:
- UVic. Liaison Committee.
- Emergency Preparedness Task Force
- Core Area Liquid Waste Water Liaison
- SCAN Committee
- Lower Penrhyn Committee
- Cadboro Bay Local Area Plan Committee
- Haro Woods Management Plan Advisory Group
- Old Business
- 2614 Queenswood Redevelopment, (Mark Williams of Shelmar Developments presented at the July meeting).
- Proposed subdivision of 2558 Killarney Road. (Attachments “A”, “B” and “C”)
- 3019 McAnaly Road EDP application.
- Proposed subdivision of Lot E, Sec 44, Victoria LD, Plan 1754 except Plan43169, (2766 Tudor Avenue).
- New Business
- Proposed Queenswood rezoning, UVic representatives will be presenting. (THIS ITEM WILL BE ADDRESSED FIRST, 15 minutes)
- Saanich Police Department request for focus group participants to help the department identify policing priorities for the next five years.
- Bike racks near Starbucks, There will be a presentation
- 4070 Lockehaven Drive, development application ERIC D. (Attachment“D”)
- 2910 Phyllis ERIC D.