7:00 pm, Wednesday, March 14, 2018, at Goward House, 2495 Arbutus Rd, Victoria, BC V8N 1V9
CBRA MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING ARE WELCOME
- 1. Call to Order
- Motion to approve agenda.
- Approval of minutes
- Motion to approve the February 14, 2018 board meeting minutes.
- Chair’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Committee Reports:
- UVic. Liaison Committee
- Emergency Preparedness Task Force
- SCAN Committee
- Lower Penrhyn Committee
- Turning circle
- 3605D Cadboro Bay Road
- Gyro Park news
- Cadboro Bay Local Area Plan Committee
- Saanich Parks Advisory Group
- Phyllis Trail
- Core Area Liquid Waste Water Liaison
- Upper Sinclair Road Improvements Committee
- Saanich Finnerty Road Cycling and Pedestrian Improvement Project
- CBRA Website
- Old Business
- Hydro and Telus Boxes DAVE
- E&O Insurance for the Board ROB
- Tract of Land Entrance to 10 Mile Point MICHAEL
- Bulletin Board JERRY and ERIC O.
- St George’s Church Hall upgrades PETER
- New Business
Presentation by Saanich CAO, Paul Thorkelsson, Q&A to follow. Will proceed at 7:15*
- Saanich’s Canada 150 Time Capsule ERIC D.
- AGM Planning ERIC
- All Candidates Meeting ERIC
- Proposed Subdivision of 3880 Haro Road, owner will present at 7:00 pm.
*postponed to April Board Meeting—Thorkelsson unavailable on March 14.