Take three easy steps closer to the end of the pandemic:
· Register: Anyone born in 2003 or earlier (18+) can register now.Go to www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca or call 1-833-838-2323. The process only takes about 2 minutes.
· Book: You will get an email, text or phone call inviting you to make an appointment. By May 16 everyone 18+ will be able to book an appointment. Registering now will ensure you get your spot in line.
· Get your vaccine: Clinics are set up in communities across Vancouver Island, including weekend and evening hours.
The wait is over! The COVID-19 vaccine is available to everyone 18+ who lives or works in BC. You must register to book a vaccine appointment:
· 1-833-838-2323 | translators are available
· Learn more: www.gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
This message has been supplied by Vancouver Island Health Authority (VIHA) and our MLA, Murray Rankin.