Saanich has advised the following:
The Development Permit Application at 3920 Scolton Road will be considered by Saanich Council at a Council meeting to be held on Monday, July 18, 2022, in Council Chambers, Saanich Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
Information about this Development Permit can be found here.
Although in-person attendance is now permitted, Saanich continues to implement the Saanich Communicable Disease Plan-related safety measures. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended that applicants and/or residents who wish to attend the meeting in person have an alternate plan for electronic participation in case space is not available.
To register to speak at the meeting via telephone or video on MS Teams:
- Email the meeting date, agenda item you wish to speak to, and your phone number to email@example.com; or
- Phone 250-475-5501 and specify which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.
Instructions will be emailed to all registrants on the afternoon of the meeting.
Written correspondence received up to 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting will be copied to Council for their consideration. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
The agenda package is available online, the Thursday before the meeting at Saanich.ca/agenda .
An opportunity to speak during the meeting will be available, please watch the webstream for details. All meetings are streamed live on Saanich.ca
If you have any questions concerning the report’s contents, please contact the Planning Department at 250-475-5471. If you have any questions concerning meeting procedures, please contact the Legislative Services Division at 250-475-5501 or by email at email@example.com .