Saanich has provided the following information to the CBRA to promote a recently launched public survey and provide some information on project next steps:
We are updating the Saanich Official Community Plan and need your input!
Please complete our online survey.
As part of Phase 1 OCP project activities, the District of Saanich is looking for public input on preliminary ideas around changes to District land use policies to address emerging priorities. This is a focused survey and does not cover the full project scope. Survey topics include:
- New housing forms in neighbourhoods (through residential infill);
- Land uses along major roads/corridors; and,
- Building complete, walkable communities.
How to Participate:
- Complete the online survey now! It should take about 10-15 minutes. The survey will close on September 25, 2022.
- Request a paper copy if needed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-475-5494 ext. 3452.
- Learn more about the Strategic OCP update on our project webpage.
Other Notes/Next Steps:
- A Project Q&A document is now available. Please reach out if you have suggestions on additional topics to add.
- A summary of the initial input collected at the June workshops/Advisory Committee meetings and through the public survey will be released in the fall.
- Staff will work with this early input and provide draft policies for extensive public review and feedback in early 2023 through a range of participation opportunities. The next round of community input will cover all aspects of the Strategic Official Community Plan Update.
Project Manager, Community Planning
250-475-5494 ext. 3452
We look forward to your feedback!