Doors open at 6:30pm. This year’s AGM, like last year’s, will be held at the Cadboro Bay United Church, 2625 Arbutus Rd Victoria BC V8N 1W4
On the agenda:
- Keynote speech: Maintaining Natural BC for our Children
Calvin Sandborn, Legal Director, Environmental Law Centre, UVic Faculty of Law
- Guest speaker: Cory Manton, Urban Forestry, Horticulture and Natural Areas Manager, District of Saanich: Amending the Tree Preservation Bylaw; Tree Planting Initiatives; Land Cover Mapping Highlights; Urban Forest Section
- Chairman’s Report : New website; Gyro Park redevelopment; Committee structure streamlined and new guidelines, code of conduct; new Emerg. Prep. procedures.
- Approval of 2012 AGM minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Parks Committee report
- Queenswood Committee report
- Emergency Preparedness Task Force Report
- New Committee structure, Guidelines, Code of Conduct
- Elections for the new Board of Directors
- Any other business
See you there.