Join the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of Canada for their fifth annual celebration Saturday July 27th from 11am – 4:30pm!
Fun Day in the Park is a fundraiser with all proceeds going towards the CCFC towards the research of these diseases. Come to Gyro Park at Cadboro Bay Beach and enjoy some amazing free live entertainment. Joining us this year will be Spiral Swing Orchestra, Kaya Fraser, Peet Vuur Combo, and Coastal Giant.
- The kids will love this year’s Funtime Inflatables.
- Get in on our huge silent auction, bake sale, ice cream, hamburger and hot dog sales, raffles, face paint, and the forever remembered Noodle Box tent game.
- Take in a relaxing massage or reflexology treatment while soaking up the sun.
- Come hear what your future holds from one of our Taro Card readers.
- Farmer Vicky and Daisy the cow from Island Farms will also be with us. There is a lot more too! Come kick back and have some fun with your family and friends on this summer, sunny afternoon. Check out our website at www.fundayinthepark.ca
Contact information: email@example.com