7pm at Goward House, 2495 Arbutus Road, Victoria BC V8N 1V9
On the agenda:
- Call to order
- Old Business
- Pearce Crescent (Dave G.)
There is considerable controversy at SCAN about Pearce Crescent. It is a piece of property off Blenkinsop Road that was obtained by Saanich and rezoned inappropriately in SCAN’s view. SCAN wants our support for their resolution regarding this action. Action Item: Dave G. will send the resolution out to board for voting.
- Report from October SCAN meeting (Dave G.)
- Approval of November board meeting minutes (all)
- Chair’s Report (Eric D.)
- Treasurer’s Report (Lyn)
- November SCAN meeting report (Eric D.)
The proposed new Liberal legislation regarding the new Society Act (specifically, sections 98 and 99), and Directors Insurance for Community Associations -implications for SLAP lawsuits
- Application for Front Yard Setback Variance from 7.5 metres to 1.7 metres – 2767 Arbutus Rd.
- McAnally roadside pruning (Eric D.)
Implications of the changes in Council for Associations such as ours (Dave G.)
Should we stick with the existing date in January? How to rustle up attendees recognizing that it will deal with more than just the village businesses?
- Other New Business