Notice from District of Saanich:
Saanich Waterworks staff will begin work in your area.
Details of the project are described below:
- Location: TUDOR AVE Seaview Rd to Phyllis St
- Type of work: Water main replacement
- Duration: 7 WEEKS, Starting around 23th of February
Please use caution when entering and exiting the project area and, if applicable, follow the direction of traffic control personnel and/or crew.
This Water main replacement project will consist of 6 steps:
- 1. Excavating for other underground utilities to avoid conflicts.
- Trench excavation, and installation of new water main.
- Pressure test and disinfection of new water main.
- Excavate for new water services to each property.
- Connect new main to existing water system
- Final clean up, road restoration, top soiling of boulevards.
Interruptions to the water supply may be necessary to complete the project. Prior day advance written warning of water shutdowns will be given for all scheduled interruptions in the water supply.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above project or would like to provide comments on the quality of work, please contact the undersigned at 250-475-5481.
The Corporation of the District of Saanich apologizes for any temporary inconvenience caused by the work, and thanks you in advance for your cooperation.