- Who: Co-op members, all federal candidates and those interested in finding out more about co-op housing.
- When: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 7:30-9pm.
- Where: Saanich Council Chambers, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria.
- Hosts: Fred Haynes Saanich Council and Patty Shaw, CHF BC.
- What: Co-op housing information overview, federal candidates, open mic and open networking.
Refreshments: Tea, decaf coffee, cookies, fruit, small desserts (please feel free to bring a treat to share).
Door Prizes: Various and by donation.
Saanich South invites co-op members and those interested in finding out more about the co-op housing sector to join us to learn more about the future of this important housing option.
It will also be an opportunity to network with other co-op housing members, supporters and meet local federal political candidates.
- Introduction, Patty Shaw, President, CHF BC
- Update on co-op housing in Saanich /CRD, Fred Haynes
- Federal candidates – (no debate)
- Moderated open mic – all speakers limited to two minutes
- Saanich co-ops
- Other local politicians present (information, no speeches)