Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 7-9 pm
at Cadboro Bay United Church, 2625 Arbutus Rd, Saanich, BC
This is your opportunity to hear simple commonsense talk from experts and have your questions answered.
Panel and Discussion Moderator: Ian Jessop
- Richard Atwell – Mayor of Saanich, Vice-Chair of the CRD’s Core Area Liquid Waste Management Committee and of the Integrated Resource Management Task Force.
- Brian Grover – Retired civil engineer with postgraduate degrees in water resources engineering and business administration and a long history on international infrastructure projects, including CIDA and World Bank.
- John Farquharson – John’s track record in public engagement includes chairing the steering committees for the Gonzales Neighbourhood plan and the City of Victoria’s Greenway’s Plan.
- Bryan Gilbert – Citizen expert on the CRD sewage project, Brian is a spokesperson for the RITE Plan, and enjoys helping people make sense of the mess.
- Oscar Regier – Retired civil engineer with 40 years of experience in the evaluation, design and construction of municipal infrastructure including potable water, stormwater, and wastewater conveyance and treatment. Oscar was the prime consultant project manager for the design of civil works and the waste water treatment plant at Dockside Green