Through its Recreation Market Analysis, the District of Saanich is evaluating the recreation, health and wellness programs, activities, services and experiences it provides at its four recreation facilities:
- Saanich Commonwealth Place
- Gordon Head Recreation Centre
- Cedar Hill Recreation Campus & Golf Course
- G.R. Pearkes Recreation Centre
The results of this study will guide the actions of the Saanich Parks and Recreation Department for the next 10 years, and will include recommendations on:
- Saanich Parks and Recreation’s role in creating a healthy and thriving community,
- Priorities and recommendations for programming and facility redevelopment,
- Operational changes to improve service delivery and effectiveness, and
- Recommendations related to Saanich Parks and Recreation’s business model and operations.
Opportunities for the public to provide input and feedback:
- A public open house on June 14th (5-8pm) at Saanich Commonwealth Place;
- Information displays at Saanich recreation centres, June 11th – July 11th;
- An online survey open from June 11th to July 11th available at Saanich.ca/marketanalysis.
For ongoing updates and information about the Market Analysis, community input opportunities, and events, please visit the District’s website at Saanich.ca/marketanalysis.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.