The District of Saanich invites local residents to a Community Walk of the “Village Edges” (Ten Mile Point/Queenswood)—followed by an Open House and workshop.
This is part of a planned programme of community consultation over the coming months for the revised Cadboro Bay Local Area Plan (LAP), which will guide growth and future development in the local area and the Cadboro Bay Village for the next 20 to 30 years.
Tuesday, November 27:
- 1:30 to 3:30 pm: Community Walk—Exploring Village Edges
- Meet at Olive Olio’s
- Dress warmly!
- 4:30 to 7:30 pm: Community Open House & Workshop
- Goward House. 2495 Arbutus Road
- 5:30 pm: Workshop Registration*
- 6:00 pm: Presentation of Village Charette Results*
Wednesday, November 28
- 6 to 7:45 pm: Presentation & Group Discussion
- at Goward House
For more information: saanich.ca/cadboro
*Revised times: was originally posted as half an hour later.