Peter Rowand of St. George’s Anglican Church writes:
Join us on Saturday May 25 (10:00 – 2:00) for some family fun and building community.
- We’ll have lots of games, a bouncy castle for the little ones, plus activities and crafts.
- Bring your pup to show off its tricks in the Dog Show, and compete for a scrumptious treat in the Cupcake Walk.
- For the adults, we’ll have a huge Plant Sale with lots of veggie starts and perennials.
- There will be a Book Sale in the Lower Hall, and of course,
- the ever-favoured table of Home Baking and Preserves.
No need to bring a picnic as we’ve got you covered:
- We’ll have the BBQ going full throttle for those of you who want an ol’fashioned hot dog or smokie with a can of pop and
- the Ismaili Community will be here serving up freshly made samosas with chutney and dahl soup.
- Want something sweet? The coffee and tea tent will have doughnuts.
Bring your family, friends, and neighbours for a relaxed afternoon spent under the big maple tree playing games and making new friends.
Free admission! Rain or shine!