From Steve Kinghorn, Location Manager, Martha VM2 Productions (VAN) Inc.
Dear Neighbours of 3905D Cadboro Bay Rd
Martha VM2 Productions (VAN) INC. will be filming scenes for the movie titled Martha’s Vineyard Mysteries 2 on Sunday, November 17th, 2019.
We would like to provide the following information regarding our schedule and how it may affect your daily routine while we are filming at 3905D Cadboro Bay Rd.:
- Friday & Saturday, November 15th, 16
- 8am–7pm: A small crew will work on site to prepare the locations for filming.
- Sunday, November 17th:
- 7am: Essential Work Trucks will arrive and park in the paved lot at Cadboro-Gyro Park.
- 7–7:30am: Crew will arrive and prepare for filming.
- 7:30am–5pm: Filming will take place inside and outside of 3905D Cadboro Bay Road.
- 5pm: Filming will be completed at this location. Crew will pack up and trucks and crew and trucks will leave the neighbourhood.
- Monday, November 18th
- 8am–7pm: A small crew will work on site to return the location to its original condition.
There are no special effects, gunfire or explosions associated with the filming of these scenes. All filming will take place within the building and outside on their property. The Saanich Parks have given us permission to be inside the park while filming at this location.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at the office or on my cell at 250-508-1707. While we are in the area you may call Shaun Barry my Assistant Location Manager on set at 250-896-1898. Also, the District of Saanich can be reached at email@example.com. Information about filming throughout British Columbia is available through Creative BC at 604.660.2732 or by visiting their website at www.creativebc.com
Thank you for your continued support of the BC Film Industry on Vancouver Island