This notification was sent from Saanich to the CBRA. A Development Permit Application in Cadboro Bay will be going to Council on Monday, April 24. If you wish to speak to this item at Council you must register in advance. Please find details below:
See Development Permit Application details here.
This is the official notification that the Development Permit Application for 3921 Scolton Road will be considered by Saanich Council at a Council meeting to be held on Monday, April 24, 2023, in Council Chambers, Saanich Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
To speak at the meeting, you may speak in person, or register to speak via phone or weblink (MS Teams). If you wish to participate via MS Teams, please register by:
- Emailing the meeting date, agenda item you wish to speak to, and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By calling 250-475-5501 and specifying which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.
Instructions will be emailed to all registrants on the afternoon of the meeting.
Written correspondence received up to 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting will be copied to Council for their consideration. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing email@example.com
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
The agenda package is available online, the Thursday before the meeting at Saanich.ca/agenda .
An opportunity to speak during the meeting will be available, please watch the webstream for details. All meetings are streamed live on Saanich.ca
If you have any questions concerning the report’s contents, please contact the Planning Department at 250-475-5471. If you have any questions concerning meeting procedures, please contact the Legislative Services Division at 250-475-5501 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .