This notification was sent from Saanich to the CBRA to be shared with Residents.
See Development Permit Application details here.
This is the notification that the Subdivision and Rezoning Application for 2345 Queenswood Drive will be considered by Saanich Council at a Special Council – Public Hearing to be held on Tuesday, April 25, 2023, in Council Chambers, Saanich Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
Written correspondence received up to 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting will be copied to Council for their consideration. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing email@example.com
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
The agenda will be available online on Thursday, April 13, 2023 at Saanich.ca/agenda .
You may attend the Public Hearing in person, or alternatively, you may register to speak at the Public Hearing via telephone or video on MS Teams by:
- Emailing the meeting date, agenda item you wish to speak to, and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By calling 250-475-5501 and specifying which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.
Instructions will be emailed to all registrants on the afternoon of the meeting.
An opportunity to speak during the meeting will be available, please watch the webstream for details. All meetings are streamed live on Saanich.ca
The deadline for registration is 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 25, 2023.
If you have any questions concerning the report’s contents, please contact the Planning Department at 250-475-5471. If you have any questions concerning meeting procedures, please contact the Legislative Services Division at 250-475-1775 or by email to email@example.com .