This notification was sent to the CBRA from Saanich’s Legislative Services Division, to share with our Community:
This email is the official notification that the Application for inclusion in the Sewer Service Area for 3995 Telegraph Bay Road will be considered by Saanich Council at a Council meeting to be held on Monday, June 5, 2023, in Council Chambers, Saanich Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
To speak at the meeting, you may register to speak in person or via video on MS Teams. Please register by:
- Emailing the meeting date, agenda item you wish to speak to, and your phone number to email@example.com; or
- By calling 250-475-5501 and specifying which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.
Deadline for registration is 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting. An opportunity to speak during the meeting will be available, please watch the webstream for details. All meetings are streamed live on Saanich.ca
Instructions will be emailed to all registrants on the afternoon of the meeting.
Written correspondence received up to 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting will be copied to Council for their consideration. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
The agenda package is available online, the Thursday before the meeting at Saanich.ca/agenda .
If, after viewing the agenda, you have any questions concerning the report’s contents, please contact the Planning Department at 250-475-5471. If you have any questions concerning meeting procedures, please contact the Legislative Services Division at 250-475-5501 or by email at email@example.com .