Over the past several months Saanich Parks have been reviewing the feedback we have received regarding the proposed amendments to the Tree Preservation Bylaw.
This includes the information and feed back received to date from:
- The initial invited Stakeholder Consultations in May 2013
- Ongoing discussions with stakeholder groups
- Feedback from Council Advisory Committees
- Written correspondence from residents or stakeholder groups
- The Open House held in June 2013
- The Open House and Online Survey
- Sessions with the Internal Urban Forest Working Group
Please visit saanich.ca/amendingtreebylaw to view all background information.
In the near future, we will be updating the public on any revisions to the proposed amendments based on the feedback received. We continue to welcome input from the public regarding these proposed amendments.
Feel free to call 250-475-5522 or email email@example.com with comments, ideas or concerns.“
[Source: Saanich Parks]