I know you have seen all the notices and you ready for The Cadboro Bay Residents Association AGM on Tuesday night at 7:00 pm at the United Church on Arbutus. U-Vic representatives will be in attendance to tell us all about their plans for the twin towers ( AKA Student Housing)
Stay at home if you don’t have any issues and—
- You’re happy
with the condition of the roads—especially Sinclair Hill.
with the sidewalks and paths in our neighbourhoods
- You’re pleased
that Cadboro Bay Beach was closed again this weekend because of Oak Bay Sewage
- You want more traffic and less parking in the village.
- You think:
- flooding in the park solves the mosquito shortage problem
- Signs for dogs on the beach are clear and make sense.
- 141 acres of unused Institutional land is not quite enough to sit empty and unused.
- Speed limits are just fine.
- Safe routes to schools are good enough.
All kidding aside, come out and let’s keep making our little corner of Saanich the best we can make it.
Eric Dahli, Chair
Cadboro Bay Residents Association