Jerry Donaldson, member of the CBRA and Dead Boats Society boards, reports:
- Boat 1: 18 foot power boat Ms L., on the beach Saanich side.
- Boat 2: Spellbound, 25 ft sloop, on the beach, Oak Bay side.
- Boat 3: Free Spirit, 24 ft sloop, below the high tide mark on the Oak Bay side
- Boat 4: Sea Lion, 27 ft sloop, the Oak Bay side.
- Boat 5: Name unknown, 28 ft sloop, sunk on the Saanich side 150 feet offshore, on the Saanich side.
- Boat 6: A sunken sailboat, maybe 18 ft, a few hundred yards offshore on the Saanich side
- Boat 7: Unnamed Haida, 26 ft, derelict, floating on the Saanich side
- Boat 8: Unnamed sloop, approximately 28 ft, on the rocks on the east side of the bay, in Saanich in front of 2855 Sea View Road.